Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Perfect Mama Shoe

I love shoes.  After becoming a full time mama many of my super cute shoes are now collecting dust in my closet.  They just don't work for quick trips to the park or the grocery store.  This past spring I went on a quest to find a pair of shoes that met my needs for comfy practicality and fit my cuteness standards.  That is when I discovered the Merrell Relay Tour mary jane styled sport shoes.

Perfect!  Easy to slip on as you run out the door, no socks required.  Enough support for long walks with the jogging  stroller, but cute enough to wear with jeans out to lunch or shopping.

I ordered mine off Zappos.com to take advantage of their free shipping and was upgraded to overnight shipping for free, awesome.  (I loved these so much I ordered a second pair in the beige color.)

No comments: