Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bebe Au Lait (aka: Hooter Hiders)



















It just so happens that my mom is a Lactation Consultant.  I know, I know, I am one lucky girl.  With all of her support there is no reason why I won't be nursing Baby A for a very long time.  Even though I know I have every right to nurse in public, I am still a little self consious to bare my boobs.  This summer we went on a trip to visit my inlaws and I knew I would be spending a lot of time nursing in airports and on airplanes and other public places.  I was so happy to discover the Hooter Hider (made by Bebe Au Lait) at a local baby boutique.  It has a strap that fits around your neck, leaving both of your hands free to hold your baby and you don't have to worry about it slipping off like you would a blanket.  It also has a "rigid neckline" that allows you to maintain eye contact with your baby.  Genious.  Now I keep my Hooter Hider with me at all times.  It has given me the confidence to nurse just about anywhere and I love all the fun prints they are offered in.  This is now my go to babygift for all of my new mom friends.

No comments: